DISSOLVE TO: 2007 the GangsterBB family is sitting at the table in Mama Mig's kitchen.

DON CARDI : Hey everybody come on pay attention. Come on. EVERYONE this is my friend Pizzaboy.

[Pizzaboy walks in.]

This is my brother Geoff -- oh you know Geoff, sure, don't you. This is my step brother Klydon1. That's his uh, girl TIS. And this cute little thing over here -- this is my sister Sicilian Babe. I was telling you about her, huh. Come on say hello to Pizzaboy. He's good looking isn't he.

SICILIAN BABE : Yes.

DON CARDI : Oh, that drupey thing over there -- that's my brother Donmichaelcorleone. We call him JOE Collars, you know what I mean. Talk to each other.

[Signor Vitelli walks in.]

VITELLI : Here's the cake.

KLYDON1 : Hey Vitelli get in here!

VITELLI : I was scared -- I was scared. Where's SC?

KLYDON1 :

We sent him on a wild goose chase -- Spumoni Gardens.

[Don Cardi sits down and begins to smoke.] :Ah, say -- what do you think of the nerve those bastards, huh. Trying to cancel the Feast Of San Gennaro -- and on SC's birthday ya know.

GEOFF : Now they didn't know it was SC's birthday.

DON CARDI : They didn't know it was SC's birthday.

CUT TO: On top of a Brooklyn building. A Spumoni Gardens Pizza for SC is wheeled toward him and a small group of gangsterbb people. The pizza has a drawing of Brooklyn on it.

SC :I hope my age is correct -- I'm always accurate about my age. Make sure that everyone sees the pizza before we cut it. I'm very pleased you were all able to come from such distances to be with me today. When a man comes to this point in his life -- he wants to turn over the things that he's been blessed with -- turn them over to friends. As a reward for the friends he's had -- and to make sure everything goes well after he's gone.

DON SICILIA : Not for years.

EVERYONE : Hear! Hear!

SC : These are wonderful things that we've achieved on the gangsterbb -- and there's no limit to where we can go from here.

[The waiter brings over a slice of sicilian but SC rejects it.]

SC : Bigger piece.

ALL GANGSTERBB MEMBERS : Happy Birthday!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.