So I showed my girlfriend GFI today. She hadn't seen it, and I couldn't stand having a woman who hasn't seen at least GFI.

Anyway, now that I've seen it again, I have come up with new questions to some of you aficionados out there (I'm talking to you, Turnbull wink ). Anyway, here they are, they're simple, I'm just having problems understanding certain parts of the show. I may come up with some more in the future:

1) Michael refers to Tessio's betrayal of the Corleone family during the Don's funeral as, "a smart move". What makes it a smart move?

2) What made the Don knowledgable of the meeting with Barzini? Was it just in intellect? How did he know a traitor would talk to Michael about the meeting?

3) Why were the Dons of the five families rubbed out? Was it Michael's way of proving that the Corleone family was still strong?

4) Though Michael was aware that Carlo worked with the Barzini's in clipping Sonny (reference: "You fingered Sonny for the Barzini people"). Why does he ask him if it was Tattaglia? I know he had to hear Carlo say it was Barzini, but why Tattaglia as opposed to Stracci or Cuneo?

---

That's it.

As always I thank you, my paisani, for offering me guidance and knowledge.

"Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so"-Gore Vidal
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and enemy of growth"-John Fitzgerald Kennedy
"The reason the mainstream is thought of as a stream is because of its shallowness"-George Carlin