vicka, I hope you don't mind if I add a few comments about those clips to wet the appetites of other members:

(1) MTV Godfather in 1 minute
An absolute hoot. Not only did these young performers wittily condense The Godfather, but they made the dialogue rhyme throughout the piece. And get a load of that guy playing Kay (and that wig!) lol . A must-see.

(2) Godfather Part II movie stills with voice overs
This is the Michael & Kay argument scene -- with altered dialogue. Some of the language detracts from it, and (I felt) it was unnecessary because the piece was funny enough without it. Ignore the few instances of four-letter words, and focus on the overall humour (especially the voice of Kay grin ).

And there is one more I'd like to add to vicka's list:

(3) Zachary Kahn\'s Godfather Cameo
This Zachary Kahn -- who looks no older than fifteen -- spliced himself into a key scene of The Godfather with Marlon Brando. Brando's dialogue is right from the movie, but Kahn's responses to him are original... and so funny. Very promising work from a budding film maker (or film parodist).

I hope the Godfather fans out there will view at least those three. What you'll really appreciate when you visit the youtube.com site is that so many of these Godfather-themed videos were made by young people who were born a good 10 to 15 years after The Godfather first came out, which illustrates the cultural impact it's had over the decades.

P.S. I have a dial-up connection, and I found that the clips streamed quite quickly over my computer (so it's not a long wait for playback).

P.P.S. I also saw a submission from jgeoff on the site: it was a clip from the Godfather Video Game, showing how you can customize the appearance of your gangster character.