Irish, you still are a hopeless individual.

Let's review.

The DJ posting of the Red Sox sign is a soft jab at me. He thinks that because I don't kiss the Yankee ass, I'm a Red Sox fan or something. Whatever, I still laughed because Red Sox fandom is a joke in its own. Learn this art sometime Irish boy.

Anyway, fathersson's posting was a jab at DJ's posting. Its called having fun. Still indirectly linked to me. Nothing wrong with it.

"Better than sounding like someone who's obsessed with bashing one team. You know, I think you secretly are a Yankees fan At least we follow a team and are PROUD of it "

That was your posting. What does that fucking have to do with this thread? Why not post your problem with fathersson in the Yankee thread? I mean, surely you and the others read the General Boards and Sports boards, right?

You weren't having fun with what DJ wrote against me, or even fathersson's posting soft jab at DJ. You just wanted to continue a silly sports fanboy talk that doesn't matter...in MY world.

So bugger off boy. I quit posting in the Yankee thread. How about you follow the Golden Rule and follow suite?