Thanks Sopranorleone! I can't believe I couldn't remember it was Christopher. \:\/

The only thing about any Al Queda storyline is, I don't know how it'll be received by the viewers. Many are very sensitive (understandably). They'd really have to be careful with a storyline, don't you think?

If it came down to say, an Al Queda member and Tony Soprano, the only ending to that particular storyline would HAVE to be Tony wins right? We couldn't accept the other way around no? Then how would the public feel, (yea, even though it's only a tv show)with a mob boss killing someone from Al Queda (It'd be waaaay to far fetched to have the Sopranos wipe out all of Al Queda ? I have doubts that Chase will use that story.....then again, who were the Middle Eastern guys last season?

Man, I'm really going out there aren't I? It's that time again. Can you tell I'm getting anxious?

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/19/07 09:09 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon