Originally Posted By: Double-J
I didn't realize you had to go into the Yankee thread.

Why not start another thread for disgruntled baseball fans instead of polluting this one? \:p

RRA: DoubleJ needs to Chill

EAST TENNESSEE - Earlier on his 22nd birthday, ronnierocketago wrote a posting indicating that only "serious" storylines should be reported by the media from Yankees spring training camp. Later that day, DoubleJ responded that RRA should "start another thread for disgruntled baseball fans."

Ronnie was shocked, but not surprised. "Many Yankee fans are very defensive whenever anything, even simple meaningless criticism of the media, is uttered. I mean, I'm not disgruntled, I just rather read hard news instead of the soft-scoop ice cream pointless news that ESPN and other news outlets report from baseball camps that just don't matter."

Ronnie later adds, "Surely if Derek Jeter took a shit, we'll read about it tomorrow in the Post. If I question why this is news, I'll get attacked because some fans want to know important questions like, did Jeter eat corn or sausage last night?"

After the interview-by-phone ended, RRA's public relations camp then asked DJ's camp whatever bitchings about the Boston Red Sox' training camp constitutes a whole new thread, since *technically* its not about the Yankees.

No comment has been reached from DoubleJ's camp.

SOURCE: ESPN