Originally posted by Don Cardi:
Not owning the Godfather Novel and being a member of these boards? UNEXCUSABLE! AN INFAMIA!

You have until the end of the month to aquire a copy of the novel. tongue wink After that, then you'll have to appear before the gangsterbb commission and show cause. wink

At first, I had a blithe Fredo-like attitude after reading that. "Meh, what can they do, bring in my long lost brother from Sicily?" Then I saw your photo of the commission members:

[Linked Image]

Those three in the front look like they mean business, especially the one in the middle with his arms crossed. I can expect no mercy. I better get that book pronto [Linked Image].

BTW, from my browsing the boards (but mostly from following the link to the photos smile ), I've come to recognize that the three men in the front row are Don Cardi, Geoff Malta (the big boss), and SC. I'm curious to know if the other people in the photos have user names on this BB (just so I can attach a face to the name). In the first photo, I think one of the women is The Italian Stallionette (I'm guessing from viewing another photo on that site where T.I.S. was identified). Do the others have BB user names?

Of course, if they are "civilians" (non-gangsterBB members), I don't want you to post their real names. But it does raise this question: What are civilians doing on the commission? wink wink