Originally posted by Don Cardi:
BTW Apple, I have to give credit where credit is due because you've finally came into the 20th century by reading The Godfather Novel...
I thought we're all living in the 21st century wink .

... but have you completed your journey by getting HBO so that you can now watch the Sopranos?
Ah, I think I see what Don Cardi means. Reading The Godfather (along with watching the films, of course) means you have completed your requirements to be culturally literate in the 20th century. To move to the next step of becoming a citizen of the 21st century, one must experience The Sopranos.

I guess I'm really antediluvian: not only don't I have HBO to see The Sopranos, I also do not own a DVD player. I have to view The Godfather films on VHS tapes eek ! PLUS I've forgotten almost all of The Godfather novel since I last read it 17 odd years ago. Is there hope for me?

Well, at least I have a computer cool . I think I'll check out the library's online catalogue to see if The Godfather is available to sign out. This might get me to the 18th century yet [Linked Image].