I've never really been into Gibson or Eppiphone guitars. I'm a Fender guy. Fenders are just so beautiful, and wonderfully made. I mean, check this beauty out:

It's like a Telecaster and a Fat-Strat made sweet love, and that came out. It's Fenders much more affordable answer to the grossly over-rated Les Paul. Fenders can just give you so many beautiful tones that are unbeatable. But, you've still got to have love for a original Stratocaster.

Personally though, I'd love to get one of the 65 Mustang Reissues they've put back into production as of this year... They seem to be much more physically and technically accurate to the original than the Made-in-Japan reissues that they put out in the early 90s, the ones Kurt Cobain sported alot. And they're much higher quality than the Japanese ones.

Fender blows Gibson out of the water, in my opinion. Although, I still wish I had the money to afford a Rickenbacker... Although, I think Rickenbacker makes better basses than guitars. Still beauties though.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."