I think that Stephanie has a good voice, but she hasn't been putting on much of a show, and I think that both Blake and Chris have talent, but chose poorly last night. A great deal of it does come down to song choice, and I don't think that any of them did very well with that last night. DS, I do agree with you on Chris' attitude, though. Yuk.

Sanjaya is a horror, and quite honestly, I feel bad for the kid. He's going to be kept on the show while better performers get voted off, and he's going to feel the hate weekly. It's got to be tough for a kid. But that's what Idol wants, one sacrificial lamb per season, be it Jon Stevens, Kevin Covais or Sanjaya.

As I've said before, the judges constantly admonish the audience to remember that this is a singing competition; however, they're the ones that put Sanjaya through to the Top 24. If they dislike his voice so much, why?? For the same reason that they put Antonella through. Although this is allegedly a singing competition, it's actually a reality show that needs to entertain with drama and controversy, etc. so that it can garner ratings.

Btw, who else was thinking that Sabrina was sitting home throwing darts at her TV???

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club