Why don't we just make this the "Sopranos Prediction" thread??

My prediction:

1. Christopher and Juliana overdose on drugs one day, and Juliana dies. Tony, who obviously has feelings for her, confronts and kills Christopher over Juliana.

2. Paulie, whose mother was a nun and now has prostate cancer, wants to redeem his life by working for the feds. He is eventually found out and taken care of.

3. NY-NJ WAR!!! As BDuff and I agree, this HAS to happen. I think in some way Bobby Bacala is a victom.

4. AJ marries that girl he met in the last episode of season 6 and is given the Crazy Horse to run. For whatever reason, Finn goes nuts and dumps Meadow, who hooks up with Dick Barone's son.

5. Someone who has been with Tony's crew for a long time has been wearing a wire. Patsy, who still suspects Tony killed his brother, works for the Feds.
MY ICE CREAM PARLOR PREDICTION:
6. Series ends with Tony taking his family to get ice cream to celebrate whatever (AJ's engagement?) and the Feds bust him and read all of the charges against him (everything he's done and everyone he's killed either directly or indirectly). Carmela leaves him over Adriana, Meadow leaves becuase of Jackie Jr. and AJ has a panic attack. Tony is taken to jail.

HERE'S TO A GREAT SWAN SONG!!