Lol! lol Lol! S.V. I love it! Man, seriously we should have a Gangster BB reunion in The Great White North in my hometown. If you want Arab fast food, as I said Farhat in Scarborough is the best, it's my favourite joint at least. There's also Wadi Al-Nil (The Nile River) where you can smoke cigarettes/cigars/pipes and shishah (hookah or waterpipe) indoors and gamble and play cards and stuff. The food at Wadi Al-Nil is so so, but the atmosphere, ambience, surroundings and filling it up with old and new friends more than make up for it. If you want real good Arab food in a nice sit down restaurant with a great ambience and decent prices Jerusalem in North York is the place. One of these days we all got to get together for food/drink and talk...Just no attempted whackings eh?! smile grin lol wink tongue

Oh yeah, and if you guys prefer Italian on any given night there are literally too many places to name in T.O. however La Dolce Vita in Parkway Forest in North York (my old neighbourhood) is pretty decent and there is a private room that can be rented out. Just thinking out loud folks...Whatever.