Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Granted, that's the way it should be (the grossed out part), but could someone just once say, Wow!! The toilet's are clean! Thanks!

As in, "What a beautifully clean toilet! Someone really slaved over this. Allow me to show my gratitude by resting a bare ass on it, and projecting fecal matter in, on, or around it!" ?

I've never had to clean a toilet, for money, but I feel you. That actually gives me a brilliant idea for a televised game show, actually. Go through a public rest-room and try to find the toilet that's filled with cash.

NBC is going to shit themselves when they hear that amazing pitch. Pun intended.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."