Originally Posted By: Irishman12
Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: Irishman12
Originally Posted By: Mignon
There's a golf channel?

If there is I'd rather watch paint dry. No offense, the few times I've been I've had fun. But I can barely stand playing golf. There's NO WAY I could stand watching someone else play. A lot of people find golf so relaxing. My golf (or relaxation sport) is bolwing. Seriously, I find it relaxing and so enjoyable at times.

I too don't enjoy golf. Once in a while in the summer some guys from work and I may take a client out for golf and lunch. After 9 holes I'm pretty much wishing I was back in the office. Knowing my feelings about golf, my colleagues at least let me drive the cart around the course- which I like.

I'll occasionally untie the support strap on the other cart that keeps the golf bags fastened on the cart. When my friends pull out, the bags fall, scattering their clubs all over. This is my highlight of the day.

You're so devilish klydon. But yes I agree, after 9 holes I'm pretty much wiped. At least bowling it's air conditioned, you can sit and relax between turns and you can drink

Obviously, you've never been to the 19th Hole, Irish.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.