Well, I have finished. I'm all caught up. Season 5 was really another great season. For those of you who don't remember, it ended where Jack has a call from his daughter (or so he's told) only who does he meet up with??? The Chinese terrorists. You tend to put one story behind you, only to have it sneak up on you again. Ha ha... I didn't see that coming, but once again, I look forward to the next Season.

Btw, I clicked on a link for Season six...a trailer. I figure how much info can a trailer give. They wouldn't spoil it. Anyway, can't say it was a spoiler, but from the clip I saw, it looked as though Palmer's brother was now President. Don't tell me, just let me blab.

I kind of miss not watching it anymore, but am now on the special feature cd's included in seasons 1,4 & 5. I'm enjoying those as well.

XDCX,

I was curious, but skipped over your post due to the spoiler.
Those spoiler alerts are an excellent idea.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/06/07 12:15 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon