***SEASON 6 SPOILER ALERT***

Another really good episode tonight. The Lennox/Pollock storyline has taken an interesting turn. And Vice President Noah Daniels (portrayed brilliantly by Powers Booth) looks like one evil sum-bitch! It'll be interesting to see where this storyline goes from here.

Well it looks like Jack has gotten himself back in a familiar situation (read: a world of shit)...breaking into another international consulate (this time the Russian Consulate). Judging by the preview of next week's episode, it looks as though Buchanan will be successful in convincing the Vice President to assemble a covert-op team to rescue Jack.

Also, Martha Logan returns next week! She was probably my favorite new character of last season. Jean Smart did an awesome job as the seemingly nutty First Lady. I can't wait to see her and Charles in the same room together!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis