Originally Posted By: Irishman12
Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
Originally Posted By: Irishman12
8 1/2 ** 1/2
Plus the actors talked so fast and it was hard to keep up.
Read the subtitles.

I did, but when they're talking so fast and throw the subtitles on for 3 seconds and then move on AND have multiple speakers going at the same time, it just makes it hard

Suck it up. I like to throw my necessary glasses across the room, throw in Fellini flicks, set the playback speed to three times the original, and take a shot of hard liqour between each line of dialouge and see if I can understand what's going on. For each line I miss, I pause the film, and do a handstand across a bed of nails that has been convieniently wrapped in barbed wire and sprinkled with burning coals. Why? Because I'm a fucking film-buff, bitch-man. GRRRR, I'M GONNA' MESS YOU UP, MOFO!

Last edited by long_lost_corleone; 02/28/07 05:31 PM.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."