Originally Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone
You are right the Oscars are about as close to a real award show as this thread is to a real reviewer

If you truly cared about movies you'd want the best person to win at all times, it didn't happen for him for those 2 movies but that doesn't mean someone else should get screwed, thats what they have lifetime achievement awards for.

And it is my opinion Don Andrew, thank you for pointing that out, hence why I put "I found"

Well, I'm glad DaMoraleCommissioner is here to compete in a dick-size contest with me.

Besides, there is a mortal flaw in your argument. If not Marty for Best Director, who should deserve to win it more than him?

Surely you haven't seen LETTERS FROM IWO JIMA (worth watching) and I don't see you as the sort of guy to champion BABEL or even LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE.

To be honest, Paul Greengrass is the most deserving of the nominees, but since his movie didn't get a Best Picture nomination, he never could win.

So quit your morale dance. Besides, this is a fun little thread for the movie buff fans at BB.Net.