Originally Posted By: luckylucianofan
Beyond the majic bullets and all the other distractions you can find your true answer as to what happened in Texas by looking at one man. His name is Jack Ruby. Jack was notorius for killing Lee Harvey in the Dallas Police Department Basement when he was being moved. Now ask yourself why would Jack Ruby a well to do nightclub owner
who had money, women and association with the mob throw away everything he had worked for to kill some guy who was rumored at the time to have killed the president. The answer is quite simple. Ruby became friends with Lee Harvey before the hit occurred. Ruby had lose lips and told Lee Harvey more than he should have heard. Lee more than likely dismissed Ruby as a big talker. But when it happened Lee realized the significance of what had just happened. Imagine your Lee Harvey. You have just been fingered for killing JFK and your plastered all over TV and Police Radio. I dont know about you but if I were him the last thing I would do is hang around Dallas to see the sights if you know what I mean. When Lee Harvey heard of JFK he decided to call police and surrender as a material witness at the theatre. When police picked up Lee Harvey Ruby crapped a brick. Lee harvey knew the who, what, when, where and why of the entire incident. When Ruby told the organization of what he had done they simply told him to kill Lee Harvey ASAP or they would kill him and then kill Lee Harvey. So for Ruby he could get three hots and a cot or die right now! The choice for Ruby was a simple one. When Lee Harvey was in the process of being moved by the Feds it was for protective purposes for his testimony
against all involved. This was Jacks only chance to stop Lee Harvey from providing any further details to the Feds. Once you take this veiw into account you will now know the overall answer to who hit JFK! A helpful hint is it was not Castro!

It's important to keep certain facts staright. To wit:

The "Police Department basement" is actually the old Dallas City Hall basement. I used to work in the old Dallas City Hall and I walked through that basement on more than one occasion

Jack Ruby at one point operated three nightclubs. Only the Carousel did well. He lived in an aaprtment. I would not classify him as a well to do.

As I'ver stated in other posts, my uncle was actually a wiseguy in Cleveland. Does that mean I am associated with the mob? What associates one with the mob?

Lee Harvey Oswald's picture and description were not "plastered" all over the media until after he was arrested for the murder of Dallas police officer Tippet. Prior to that arrest, Dallas police were directed to look for a white male wearing pants and a light colored shirt.

Death by lethal injection did not exist in Texas at the time in question.

The "Feds" did not move Oswald for security reasons. The Feds had no jurisdication. At the time of his move from Dallas City Hall he was only charged with murdering the Officer Tippet and was a suspect in the murder of JFK. The murder of JFK was a violation of Texas statute; there was no similar US statute. He was being moved to the Dallas County Jail as all alledged felons are eventually.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."