Yeah, Rush is the beez-neez. They're my second favorite band of the 70s, behind Floyd, and it's safe to say they were the best band of the foul thing we called the 80s...

I've been watching That 70s Show season by season on DVD lately (got to cure boredom some how), and I think the hardest I've laughed at that show was somewhere in the third season, where the guys all go to Canada to get beer, and get stopped at the border by the mounties.

Mountie: So what's your business in Canada?
Eric: We just came for the beer. Oh, and I love Rush. 2112! OWWW! *gives the mountie the rock-on hand guesture*

Last edited by long_lost_corleone; 02/20/07 01:18 PM.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."