Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
So many dreams (at least many of mine) just don't make sense, but there are certain dreams that truly make you wonder, like yours. Just reading your post gives me the chills, and I can imagine how you feel.

Thank God I don't have many dreams like that. Mine generally run to the more "usual" types.

I once scared myself into waking up.... I was in my old apartment, asleep, when I became "aware" that someone else was in the apartment with me. I became scared shitless and tried to play possum. The big figure was getting closer and closer to my bedroom doorway. This figure was TREMENDOUS (I pictured it as "The Undertaker" from WWF fame). I tried to lay perfectly still in the hopes that it'd go away. It didn't.... I ended up screaming and thats how I awoke... to the sound of someone screaming out loud (realizing that it was ME who was actually screaming).

My poor cat... I scared the crap out of him... he was sleeping on the foot of the bed and I guess I woke him up, too. He was standing there with his back hunched up, hair standing on its end, and was just looking at me with BIG eyes, scared senseless.

I learned a lesson that night - don't eat a pepperoni pizza and go to sleep directly afterwards.