Originally Posted By: manicmontana
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: manicmontana
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
I used to have horrible dreams about my children, about harm coming to them. Those are the kind that you DON'T fall back to sleep afterwards.

The weirdest one I ever had was when I dreamed that the house was on fire and I was choking on the smoke and trying to get out of the house. When I woke up, I was terrified, thinking that the house was really on fire and that I had incorporated the smell of smoke into my dream from real life.

yo pizza boy i get that shit aswell...scares the crap outta me...i start trying to wake my girlfriend up and instead of talking i make little whimpering sounds...really weird sometimes it takes ages to be able to move again

You try to fight to wake up right ?

Then when you do, you gotta get up and go for a walk, because if you go straight back to sleep, it starts all over again.

yeah its straight fu$%ed up...i hate it...i went through a stage of getting it once or twice a week...your completely paralysed but you can soughta look around moving just your eyeballs sometimes...its like your minds awake but your body is asleep and dosent respond to your thoughts

I just realized that I have something in common with Manic.

YIKES !

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.