Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: manicmontana
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
I used to have horrible dreams about my children, about harm coming to them. Those are the kind that you DON'T fall back to sleep afterwards.

The weirdest one I ever had was when I dreamed that the house was on fire and I was choking on the smoke and trying to get out of the house. When I woke up, I was terrified, thinking that the house was really on fire and that I had incorporated the smell of smoke into my dream from real life.

yo pizza boy i get that shit aswell...scares the crap outta me...i start trying to wake my girlfriend up and instead of talking i make little whimpering sounds...really weird sometimes it takes ages to be able to move again

You try to fight to wake up right ?

Then when you do, you gotta get up and go for a walk, because if you go straight back to sleep, it starts all over again.

yeah its straight fu$%ed up...i hate it...i went through a stage of getting it once or twice a week...your completely paralysed but you can soughta look around moving just your eyeballs sometimes...its like your minds awake but your body is asleep and dosent respond to your thoughts

So say goodnight to the bad guy..eh cause its the last time your ever gonna see a bad guy like this again let me tell you/O.K!! im reloaded!!You motherfuckers think your big time!!!Your gonna die big time!!!O.K Here come the pain!!!