Originally Posted By: manicmontana
my friend thought he was a hot dog when he had a bad acid trip

I keep having really bizarre dreams where I go to places that I've never been to, never heard of, have never even thought of, but I am fairly confident that if I were to go to these places (they're all just around town) that they actually exist. It's really strange. The places aren't even the focus of the dreams, they're just the setting, but I'm certain they exist. Other times, the dreams will take place in places that served as the setting to dreams I had as a young, young child (ages 6-8, roughly, which is around the period when I had stopped remembering my dreams, until this past month or two) that I had long forgotten. Other times, I'll go to actual places I had gone to in my infancy, but I'm not so sure that they exist at all, if that makes sense at all. It's hard to explain. Bottomline is, these dreams are really bizarre and happen to be the first dreams I've had/can remember when I wake up in almost a decade.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."