Sorry to revive such an old thread, but...

1) I'd love to hear more dreams if anyone's willing to share - it's a topic that never grows old for me.

2) I had a dream last night that was much more interesting than usual.

3) The topic is on my mind because I should be asleep and dreaming right now.

I watched The Departed last night with my family. Amazing movie, which apparently makes for amazing dreams. I think I'm just too sensitive to violence, actually. Anyway, it involved several family members and friends in this Lord of the Flies style of game, and as far as I could tell, we were all against each other and prepared to kill to get what we wanted. Toward the end, it seems I'd developed a "nothing to live for" attitude that I now connect to the movie - I walked by a dark room of my house, sensing a dangerous presence and knowing it would mean my demise, yet I yelled into the darkness, challenging the unknown to come get me. My brain skipped scenes after that, I think. Nothing exciting ever actually happens. haha The last thing I remember before waking up, however, was standing with a friend in a confrontation with a girl who used to go to our school, anticipating someone being hurt or killed.

What I was most intrigued by was another part of the dream, in which I observed some kind of predator seeking its prey. I think it was just a frog, and I have no idea what it was going to attack, but I ended up doing something to stop it. After waking up and thinking back to it, I felt it had some kind of more significant nature theme to it than what it appeared. But hey, what's the difference if I can't figure out what it is?

Well...yeah. That probably makes even less sense to others than it does to myself, but I just wanted to revive the thread and vent about an odd dream.

Anyone have any to share?