Originally Posted By: XDCX
Thanks Zia and TIS!

TIS, my girlfriend resides in Santa Ana, which isn't too far from Orange or Anaheim.

Speaking of Anaheim, that's where I'll be staying for my visit (it's technically the city of Orange, but I can see Angel's Stadium from where I'll be at.)

There's a nice little Chinese restaurant down Chapman Avenue. Probably the best Chinese food I've ever had. They fill those containers to the point of BURSTING with rice and lo mein, plus whatever entree you ordered. And the prices are hella cheap.

TIS, my girlfriend has an aunt who lives in Riverside. Who knows...you two may have met before!

XDCX,

I use to live in Santa Ana when I first moved to CA (Tustin, then Santa Ana). It's been a while since I've been to OC, but I am familiar somewhat with Chapman Ave. Although I've passed Angel Stadium many times, I was there only once, years ago, for a ballgame, if you can believe that (since I'm far from a sports fan :o. It was for the 4th of July and I mainly went to see the spectacular fireworks, but "had" to sit through the game. Ha ha ha!!

I am in Riverside County, but live in Corona right on the OC/Riverside border.

Anyway, I hope you get to see a lot of sites and have a good time during your stay. Take pictures and post them so everyone here can see just how beautiful this state is.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon