Daredevil ** 1/2
(Nth Viewing)

Fate deals young orphan Matt Murdock a strange hand when he is doused with hazardous waste. The accident leaves Matt blind but also gives him a heightened "radar sense" that allows him to "see" far better than any man. Years later Murdock has grown into a man and becomes a respected criminal attorney. But after he's done his "day job" Matt takes on a secret identity as "The Man Without Fear," Daredevil, the masked avenger that patrols the neighborhood of Hell's Kitchen and New York City to combat the injustice that he cannot tackle in the courtroom.

Just gearing up for Mark Steven Johnson's next film, Ghost Rider which comes out tomorrow. As much as I hate Ben Affleck, I think he really did a good job as both Matt Murdock & Daredevil. Michael Clarke Duncan is such a presence on screen as Wilson Fisk/The Kingpin. Jon Favreau always lightens the moods in his movies (I love this guy) and I throughly enjoyed the cameo's by both Stan 'The Man' Lee and Kevin Smith (as Jack Kirby, Forensic Assistant). I boycotted this movie when it came out in theaters because I didn't buy the whole "blind superhero" premise but since watching it on DVD, I have enjoyed it. I felt the movie got a lot of unnecessary criticism and it wasn't as bad as others would lead you to believe.