Santino Jr. wrote:

Also, I remember during the meeting between Michael and Sollozzo where Michael killed him... At first, Sollozzo was speaking Italian to Michael and there was no subtitle caption to translate. Then it shows both of them speaking some Italian and English.

Does anyone remember what Sollozzo said to Michael?

Here is a translation of the Michael/Sollozzo scene, taken from JGeoff Malta's GF transcript:

SOLLOZZO

Me dispiace... [I'm sorry...]

MICHAEL

Lassa-i ["Leave it alone/forget about it"]

SOLLOZZO

[Sounds like, in Italian: "What happened to your father was business -- I have much respect for your father -- but your father -- his thinking is old fashioned. You must understand why I had to do that"...]

MICHAEL

[Sounds like, in Italian: "I understand those things..."]

SOLLOZZO (after the waiter brings McCluskey's veal, then exits)

[Sounds like, in Italian: "Now let's work through where we go from here... (more)"]

MICHAEL

[Something in Italian]...come si diche...? ["How do you say...?"]

(then, in English)

What I want -- what's most important to me -- is that I have a guarantee: No more attempts on my father's life.

SOLLOZZO

What guarantees could I give you, Mike? I am the hunted one! I missed my chance. You think too much of me, kid -- I'm not that clever. All I want, is a truce.

MICHAEL (after a while)

I have to go to the bathroom. Is that all right?

McCLUSKEY (while eating)

You gotta go, you gotta go...

(then, after Sollozzo begins to frisk Michael as he's standing)

I frisked him -- he's clean.

SOLLOZZO

Don't take too long...

McCLUSKEY (while watching Michael enter the bathroom)

I've frisked a thousand young punks...

CUT TO: Inside the restroom, Mike's looking for the gun behind the tank: He can't find it

CUT TO: Table. McCluskey glances toward the restroom; Sollozzo smokes.

CUT TO: Restroom, when Michael finally finds the gun. He's relieved.

CUT TO: Table. McCluskey glances up again.

CUT TO: Restroom, where Michael hesitates by the door, preparing himself as a train is loudly heard passing close by, just before he goes back to the dining area.

CUT TO: Dining room: Sollozzo and McCluskey watch Michael emerge from the restroom, hesitate at the door, then sit down.

SOLLOZZO (voice fading into background)

[Sounds like, in Italian: "Everything all right? I respect myself -- understand? -- and cannot allow another man to hold me back. What happened was unavoidable. I had the unspoken support of the other Family Dons. If your father were in better health, without his eldest son running things, no disrespect intended, we wouldn't have this nonsense. We will stop fighting until your father is well and can resume bargaining. No vengeance will be taken. We will have peace, but your family should interfere no longer...." (rough translation by Jim Coyle)]

Hope this helps.

Signor V.

"For me, there's only my wife..."

"Sure I cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food!"

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies?"

"It was a grass harp... And we listened."

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"

"No. Saints and poets, maybe... they do some."