Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone
I know I swore retirement, but I (and I'm sure a few others) knew it would end up being more of a vacation. I came back for sympathy though (haha) and out of habit, to calm my nerves.
I broke my collarbone snowboarding on Saturday. I was leaning too far back on a wallride, slid out, popped off the wall and stuck my hand out to catch myself. Probably a 15-20 foot drop strait onto my hand, which shoved it up into my body, snapping the bone right in half.

I found out today that I'll be getting surgury on Monday. Its not vital, it'll heal fine w/o the surgery, but it will heal better and w/ less pain if I get it pinned. I've never had surgury in my life, and I always thought people were pussies for being nervous about it. "Ah come on, its not a heart transplant, what is there to worry about?" But I have to admit, I'm a little freaked out by it now, especially as the date draws nearer.

Anyway, the place looks nice.

I had the EXACT same break over 20 years ago and chose not to get it pinned, I wore that stupid strap that was supposed to "mend" it naturally.
It healed fine and I had no problems for a long time, but now that I'm getting a little bit older, I've lost some mobility.
So, you might want to get it pinned.

same here i had the same break when i got hit by a car..i wore the strap and to this day feel a little bit of pain

So say goodnight to the bad guy..eh cause its the last time your ever gonna see a bad guy like this again let me tell you/O.K!! im reloaded!!You motherfuckers think your big time!!!Your gonna die big time!!!O.K Here come the pain!!!