I read something about that a couple days ago. I also heard that FOX took A LOT of flack for the "explosive ending" of episode 4 this season. Some gov't big wigs have been on the producers' backs since the beginning. At first...it was because they felt that it cast a bad image on Arab-Americans, it scared American's into thinking that the things that happen on the show could happen at any minute, and that terrorists actually WATCH 24...and get ideas from it.

Now that last one has me baffled.

As stated in the article you posted...Kiefer Sutherland (who plays Jack Bauer...for the 3 people in the world who don't know ) has stated that he's against torture. But again...like he said...it's television. People watch TV, read books, and play video games so they can escape from the real-world for a little while. Some of the things that happen on the show are truly frightening, but that's one of the things that makes it so compelling. Feeling afraid...but knowing that you're completely safe. That's why people love horror movies.

I'm surprised we haven't heard anything from Hilary Clinton or Joe Lieberman on this issue.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis