Well, I finished Season One yesterday!! Excellent. The dilemma now is to schedule a time for Season 2. I concluded that each episode, without commercials is about 40 minutes, but it seems like they're over in 20.

XDCX, Season One ended with Mrs. Bauer dying, or so it seemed. You mentioned how the Bauer "family" gets the award for being the most dysfunctional??? Hmmmmm. Makes me conclude that perhaps Jack's wife isn't dead. Although it sure seemed like she was. Don't tell me, just let me blab. Doesn't take long to figure out to expect the unexpected with this show.

Not too many well-knowns on the show, but it was good to see Lou Diamond Phillips again, and Dennis Hopper? He is so perfect at playing a villian, although his accent didn't sound quite right to me. Who would have thought that Easy Rider's drugged out hippie would be making commercials on retirement. I get a kick out of that commercial every time I see it.

Anyway, season two, here I come.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon