Originally Posted By: Beth E
Baltimore.

There were 2 options to select in the beginning. Green squares is 1 of them.

All right - the thing is so confusing, I tried to remove the wrong one and it deleted the right one. Then I deleted both, but the wrong one is still showing up in the admin panel, but neither are on the map. You'll have to do it again, sorry.

Your caption was on the wrong one anyway -- I haven't received an email yet from support on how to change them. As for the green square, I was going to use that for other locations. I've disabled that for now, until I figure out how to do that.

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I figure I had to join first in order to post my location. Do I really need this password for anything?

I believe if you actually register you can create a profile and whatnot there, and also add yourself to other maps. Probably not necessary, but if you don't register, I don't know if you can ever edit it later...

Originally Posted By: JustMe
JG-maybe you can also place me there?

I'm not really sure I can... I tried to add "places" before and it wouldn't let me do anything. Still waiting on support...

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations