Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Ice -

What's so hard for you to understand here? This woman says that she supports the troops but in the same breath is against funding them and providing more troops to back them up. Does that make any sense to you? Because it doesn't to me.

If I claim to support someone, then that means that I will do what is neccessary to see to it that that someone gets whatever help he or she needs to achieve what they have set out to do.

When you say that you support someone, then it means that you will do what is needed to strengthen them, to keep them from weaking or failing. It means that you will provide them with the monies and the neccesities that are needed by them.

So for her to claim that she supports the troops and then say that she is against providing them with more troop support, more monies to give them the neccesities that they need to help them in battle, she is contracticting herself by claiming to support them. She is being a hypocryite.

It's not that hard to see Ice, not if you understand the true meaning of the word support.

Don Cardi

You say supporting our troops is giving them more money, guns and troops, but when does it end? When does Pelosi have the right to say enough is enough? After we have lost 50,000 troops and spent 3 trillion dollars? What about after we have lost 100,000 troops and spent 6 trillion dollars? Would she have the right to say 'bring them home' then???
She wants the war to end, Cardi. What don't YOU understand about THAT? She wants to bring the troops home. We DO support the troops, we DO NOT support the war!!!

Hitler and Saddam lied to their publics about the realities of their wars and were quite supportive of their troops as they sacrificed the entire economy for them. Is that support? Is that the kind of support you are talking about? Should we stream line the economy to back this war? Would Hitler type 'support' of the troops be enough? Or even then would you still tell the Pelosi's of the world that they are scum?

If you feel as if this war should be fought at ALL costs then fine, but plz, accept the fact that you are in the minority on that one. Nancy Pelosi, or whoever it is, is in support of the troops. She supports bringing them home to their families so their children don't have to grow up w/ out fathers. The Bush Adm got the money and troop levels they wanted, and it didn't work. So....sorry, we're done w/ this phony war that we are all duped into fighting. Fighting in Iraq will NOT keep planes from crashing into buildings, it will NOT prevent the old Soviet states from selling their nukes, what's so hard for you to understand about that? You/we were lied to!!!

F.Y.I-Some of us are against all wars, what don't you understand about that? Did you sleep through the 60's, maaan ?