Ok, I haven't read this thread because I haven't seen 24, just heard a lot of good things about it. I hate having storylines spoiled for me, but had to check in here. Last week a friend of mine was talking about how good it was. I told her I always wanted to see it, but didn't want to get into it somewhere in the middle.
She said she had season 1 & 3 and the next day brought Season One to work and told me to watch it.

Let me tell you, I nearly watched it nonstop all weekend. I hadn't done that since I rented the first season of The Sopranos. It was great!!! Talk about non-stop, edge of your seat action. I kept thinking, we'll I'll just watch a couple episodes but nope, I had to see what happened, and only have one disc left to watch (4 episodes).

Are all the seasons as good, or is the first the best? I know I'm way behind you guys, but just had to weigh in and let you know that so far, it is a great series.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon