Originally Posted By: Ice

The blame goes on those who plan and fund the war. and in order for the effort to advance with urgency they need more money and more guns.

I don't think the troops would disagree that U.S efforts are not advancing with urgency b/c if they were advancing with urgency then the proper funding and proper troop levels would be secured. As is, we don't have this and the effort is advancing at a slow pace.

And who is it that funds the war?

Thank you for making my case about Pelosi for me!

If Ms. Pelosi meant that the proper funding is needed and proper troop levels are needed, then why is she against funding this war and adding more troops? If she meant what she said to mean that the war is not advancing because of improper troop size and not enough money, then she would support the idea of raising the troop levels and providing more money for the troops and the war.

So being that she is not supportive of raising troop levels and providing more money, then her remark can only translate into a knock on our military.

Oh, I know what it is. Maybe she doesn't support more funding because she's afraid that there won't be any money left to fund her use of military jets to fly her and her family around the nation. That must be it.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.