Originally posted by Cristina's Way:
Don Cardi, about the voting, I wasn't inquiring about fixing votes or changing other people's votes (with or without the help of moderators). Honest, that wasn't my intent! [Linked Image]

What I was asking is this: Can a person change his/her OWN vote in a poll (not someone else's)? Suppose I voted in a poll and I later wanted to change my vote and vote differently. Unlike a post, which I can edit, clicking on a "vote" button gives the message "You've already voted" and doesn't allow editing.

I figured if a person DID want to change his/her OWN vote, he or she would have to PM a moderator and request that it be done. But is that allowed, or can it even be done?

You mentioned putting this in the [b]General Discussion
thread, but doesn't it go in the Feedback/Help thread, which is specifically about the board? [/b]
Cristina, you take things too serious. My post about fixing votes and telling you to check out the GENERAL DISCUSSION Thread was a joke. We talk politics over there and the issue of fixing elections, swaying votes, etc. has been discussed. I wasn't being serious. lol

Don Cardi cool

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.