Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
But what I do have is the ability to see sarcasm when it is flung towards me, especially when it's flung by the same person in two different topics on the very same day.

You tell me I have the right to believe something like I just told you that I want to drape myself in velvet and wet myself all day. Just b/c you don't agree w/ me doesn't mean you have to jump in and give me the ol 'hey guys, Ice does have the right to feel that way.' Would you like me to start jumping in on your thoughts and reaffirming to you that you have the right to believe them? No, I think you know very well that you have that right. Just b/c I don't agree your thoughts I NEVER demean them by using the ol 'Cardi has the right to feel that way.' If I reaffirmed these rights to YOU everytime I disagreed with YOU, I would have to quit my job.

As far as the other topic? You said that Frank Pentangeli drinking out of a water hose reminded you of YOUR Italian family, and that since FFC is Italian, this water hose drinking must be an Italian cache. Then, several others confirm that water hose drinking IS a part of Italian culture b/c of all of the gardens. Ok, I was wrong then, all apologies. No need to get those Italian panties of your's in a wad. You taught me something new today, and a good deed never goes unrewarded. Thnx!

Last edited by Ice; 01/30/07 05:44 PM.