Originally Posted By: Double-J
Check out what Clemens was sporting at the Sundance film festival:

Sign of things to come???

No, it's just the only place he's won a ring

Clemens still undecided about playing

ROUND ROCK, Texas (AP) -- Seven-time Cy Young winner Roger Clemens isn't prepared to say whether he'll be back for another season.

"I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. I'll make that decision when it comes," Clemens said in a story for Monday's editions of The Daily Texan. "I'm in good shape, but I'm nowhere near baseball shape. Mentally, it's going to be another challenge for me."

Clemens, a free agent who had a 7-6 record in a shortened season with the Houston Astros last year, said teammates got him to come back last year.

"If somebody makes a phone call, and I think I can do it again physically, I probably could," Clemens said. "The only reason why I'd continued to play was because of my teammates calling me."

He said he is enjoying working with younger players.

"We've got in Houston our elite camp on Monday and Tuesday, so that'll be fun," he said Saturday after throwing the ceremonial first pitch for the Texas Longhorns' alumni game.

Clemens is choosing among returning to the Astros, retiring or rejoining the Yankees or Boston Red Sox, his first major league team.

Clemens' agent, Randy Hendricks, said earlier this month that if the Rocket pitches, he probably wouldn't

Source: SI