Originally Posted By: dontomasso
The papers I have seen played this up on page one. Which papers buried it DC?

The New York Daily News. They had Jason Kidd's divorce on the cover, the re-habbed Miss America model on the inside and wrote about 1/3 page article on the 8th page.

The New York Post had a lottery winner on their front cover. Story was buried inside the paper.

ABC morning news gave some small coverage to this about 3/4 through their newscast earlier this morning. Same with CBS.

Originally Posted By: olivant
Why is it so difficult for you (et al) to figure out that we Americans are responsible for what Americans do on America's behalf. That is the news I want to have on the front page.

And why is it so hard for you (et al) to figure out that we Americans should be shown what kind of motherf**kers we are fighting over there so that the douchebags in this country who are attempting to defund the war, and the world appeasing asshole politicians will realize that we need to fight this war using all means neccesary to win it? The story of these four soldiers should be shown so that Americans here at home, like yourself CAN and WILL be responsible for supporting what those American Soldiers where trying to do on your behalf.

That's the kind of news that I want to have on the front page.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.