Originally Posted By: dontomasso

Originally Posted By: Double-J
[That is, unless of course, they'll be changing their strategy from fighting with kid gloves and trying to appease all of the international naysayers and human rights watchers,
Double-J

Please provide proof of the following:

Show me one piece of policy or one article saying we are fighting with "kid gloves."

Don T, I recently posted over in another topic about what JJ refers to as the "kid Gloves" policy. And I believe that both you and I have had these exact discussions in the past. But I'll give you an example once again anyway.

For example telling soldiers that are fighting on the front lines in a war that they are NOT allowed to fire back at those trying to kill them if those enemies are shooting from within a Mosque, is fighting a war with "kid gloves."

That's just one example of fighting with kid gloves to appease the naysayers and human rights watchers.

Don't believe what I just wrote about that policy? Well then I suggest that you take an hour or two out of your day and seek out a soldier who has been over there and ask him if what I just posted is true or not. You'll be very surprised at what he tells you our soldiers are restricted from doing in that war over there. Makes me want to throw up.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.