Kill Bill Volume 1 ****
(Nth Viewing)

"The Bride" was the deadliest assassin of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad, until the day she decided to leave the business, assume a new identity, and get married. But it was on the day of her marriage that her old "friends" - O-Ren Ishii, Vernita Green, Budd, and Elle Driver, not to mention her boss, Bill - find her and assassinate the entire ceremony while Bill shoots her in the head, putting her in a coma. Well, Bill and his people should have tried a little harder because, after four years, the Bride has awakened from her coma. And Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Kill Bill Volume 2 ****
(Nth Viewing)

It all began when the nefarious Deadly Viper Assassination Squad moved in and assassinated the Plympton wedding party at the Two Pines Wedding Chapel in El Paso, TX. Well, all but one: The Bride, their real target. All they managed to do to her was put her in a coma. And four years later, she woke up and swore revenge on the lot of them. It began with the disposing of O-Ren Ishii/"Cottonmouth" and Vernita Green/"Copperhead". Now, the "Black Mamba" has only three left on her Death List: Budd/"Sidewinder", Bill's brother; Elle Driver/"California Mountain Snake", the deadly one-eyed assassin; and, of course, Bill/"Snake Charmer", her boss, teacher, and lover. However, Bill does possess one thing that keeps the ball in his court: B.B., the daughter the Bride thought she had lost in her coma. And now, at this point, the Bride knows only one thing: in the end, she will kill Bill.

I got to watch both of these movies as part of a dinner and a movie double feature at my local theater tonight. These movies have changed my life and are definitely some of my favorites in recent years (not to mention all-time as well). David Carradine knocked Daniel Day-Lewis out as my favorite movie villain of all-time as Bill. Personally, I felt it was a BIG slap in the face to Uma Thurman to not at least garner an Oscar nomination