Glad you escaped basically unharmed.

After the shock and trauma of the day subside, you'll have a heck of a story to tell your grandchildren.

I've never been in an accident anywhere near as harrowing, but in January, '94, I was driving down a sloped bridge after an ice storm and slid into the path of an oncoming fire truck with sirens blaring. Snow was plowed on either side of the street so there wasn't a whole lot of room for 2 vehicles to pass even if the road had been dry. I figured I was in for a head-on collision when at the last moment I was able to maneuver my car toward the right lane. I almost got the entire car (a Ford Taurus) into my lane when the truck clipped my left rear fender spinning my car sideways.

I got out of the car unhurt, but a apparently a little shaken up because after telling the fireman, who thought his truck was going to drive me over the bridge, I was okay, he asked if I was alone in the car. I yelled up to him, "Let me check," and proceeded to look inside my car...as if I had no idea of whether I had a passenger with me.

But anyhow, glad you're still among the living. Was that 10:42 EDT?