So, today, on my way to a mid-term exam, I was in a very serious car accident, and miraculously, neither the driver, nor I are injured. I don't know what to think. I honestly should be dead right now... We banked a sharp, blind turn going about 30 miles per hour (dumb move), and we spun out of control, hit a snow bank, at which point we were airborne. We did about 1.5 rotations in the air, landing on a tree, in the exact opposite direction we were driving. My friends car is totaled. We will never see that car again. The air bags went off, my glasses flew off. We hit a fucking tree doing 30. I was in the passanger seat. I should be dead.

I was in complete denial for about two minutes after it happened. Disbelief. And, what's weird is, we hit the tree at exactly 10:42. When I told my friends, they responded by saying they almost got into an accident out on a major intersection, but just avoided it by inches... At 10:42. It's almost like cosmically speaking, someone HAD to get into an accident.

My friend and I are both fine. My chest feels bruised, but otherwise, not a scratch on either one of us. We should both be dead or grossly injured, and that's messed up. Scariest moment of my entire life.

Last edited by long_lost_corleone; 01/24/07 04:11 PM.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."