GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 607 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,610
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,539
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,465
Posts1,061,361
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Don Cardi] #360597
02/02/07 05:11 PM
02/02/07 05:11 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Not surprising, DC.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Don Andrew] #360602
02/02/07 05:59 PM
02/02/07 05:59 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: Don Andrew
Not surprising, DC.

No, not at all. It's just a stark reminder of all the lies and contradictions that we had to put up with for eight years from both her and her husband.

Here's an example of how she says one thing one day, and says something totally different the next :

In a story written back in October of 2006, it addressed the students of Stuyvesant High School in lower Manhattan, near ground zero, being exposed to contaminants released from the destruction of the twin towers. The students complained that they were sent back into that school to soon,( which there is no doubt that they were) before any extensive testing had been done, and had to live with the smell of smoke for months. There was an increase asthma attacks amongst the students of that school. One student even tragically contracted Hodgkins disease. I've always felt really bad for those kids, right from the moment that the attacks occurred.

So opportunist Hillary, seeing the chance to pick up some votes because of the current outcry of threatening health issues that were increasing in the people and students who were told that is was ok to go back into that area, released this statement when this story came out :

"This is an issue that should have been addressed long ago. The collapse of the World Trade Center propelled debris and toxins across lower Manhattan and as far away as Brooklyn. In many nearby buildings, windows were blown out, and layers of dust accumulated in interior spaces. In other buildings, dust entered through open windows or through ventilation systems. The illnesses of former Stuyvesant High School students raise new questions about the toxic legacy of September 11. The federal government must take care of those residents, workers, students and first responders who are ill. It is long past time for EPA to implement a comprehensive testing and clean up program to assure New Yorkers that their schools, offices and homes are safe."

"An issue that should have been addressed long ago. Long past time to implement a comprehensive testing....to assure New Yorkers that their school, offices and home are safe."

Well she must have conveniently forgotten that on Monday September 17th 2001, only 6 days after the attacks on the WTC, SHE led a building of people, who were much closer in proximity than even that high school (a block away to be exact), back to work so that the world energy exchange markets could re-open and resume trading once again. She even made a speech that morning to the people of that building telling them how brave they were to come back into the area and how important it was for us to help get the energy markets trading again. She assured those people, while making that speech, that they were safe and that the air was ok to breathe.

The people of that building were the ONLY civilians allowed in that area.

I was one of those people. I heard her speech that morning. I heard her assure me and the others that everything was fine with the air quality.

ABout a year later, it was reported by the Political Action Committee that represented our energy exchange, that a donation had been made on the exchanges behalf to her political office.

She's a liar, plain and simple.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Don Cardi] #360603
02/02/07 06:14 PM
02/02/07 06:14 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

All Politicians are liars.Thats why i don't follow it..Theres my 2 pence worth.

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: DE NIRO] #360607
02/02/07 07:24 PM
02/02/07 07:24 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
DC, That is horrible about the Stuyvestant students. I had no idea that they were experiencing health problems. For those of you who are not from NY, Stuyvestant, although it is a public school, is for the brightest kids from all 5 boroughs. What a tragedy!!

I know how you feel about Hillary. I agree to a certain extent, and you've made very valid points with excellent points backing them up.

But the problem is, I'm sure that the same case of "double speak" could be made for plenty of elected officials on both sides.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Sicilian Babe] #360610
02/02/07 07:41 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
... I'm sure that the same case of "double speak" could be made for plenty of elected officials on both sides.

Can you give some examples?

From 'both' sides?

Thanks.
Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Sicilian Babe] #360611
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

But the problem is, I'm sure that the same case of "double speak" could be made for plenty of elected officials on both sides.

No question about it. It's almost a requirement when running for political office.

However my previous post about her was not about sides or political party. It was about Billary Rotten Clinton.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Don Cardi] #360758
02/03/07 02:05 PM
02/03/07 02:05 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Yup, you're right, DC. She has the amazing talent to speak out of both sides of her mouth. Maybe she should've been a ventriloquist. Oh, that's right - she did that for eight years!!

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Sicilian Babe] #360804
02/03/07 04:47 PM
02/03/07 04:47 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

Maybe she should've been a ventriloquist. Oh, that's right - she did that for eight years!!

Very Good SB. I have to remember that one!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Don Cardi] #360827
02/03/07 05:59 PM
02/03/07 05:59 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
DC, Somehow I knew that you would.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull