Here I was getting a crush on Don Cardi because of his generous praise. Now, I must split my affections between Don Cardi and plawrence. Too many crushes! [Linked Image]

I think I just received my early Christmas present [Linked Image]. After all, no one has ever written a verse about me in an original poem. (But of course, with the lines "If we paid by the word here / She would sure be expensive" plawrence could be giving me a polite hint that my posts are too long-winded!) No matter. I love this rhyme!

Thank you for mentioning me, Sicilian Babe and plawrence. This bulletin board sure knows how to make new members feel welcome. Let me say that the knowledge I may have displayed was picked up from reading the posts of you guys (and gals) and other veteran members wink .

And I agree. Every new member brings an individual spin to things, so there will never be a lack of subjects to talk about on the Godfather Trilogy board. Just look at the daily "Active Topics." Someone is always posting something every day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. When we go months without a single post and this board starts to look like a "ghost town", then we'll know that the limit has been reached and all possibilites drained (which will never happen, of course.)