Hendree? Or is it Henry? wink When did our Don turn the reigns over to you? Did I miss something here in the last few days? confused Has Geoff sold the boards? eek

This is called The Godfather Trilogy Thread. Of course, if you would like to talk about other movies besides the Godfather you are more than welcomed to do so by going over to the General Discussion Thread that our Don Malta has provided for us.

If it pertains to another Mob Movie, we have the Other Mob Films, Book, TV thread. And if it is about Scarface, our Don has provided us with one of those threads too.

But this one is strictly for Godfather Movie talk only.

You also need to realize that when a new person joins the boards, they have legitimate questions about the Godfather movies, and they have absolutely no way of knowing if a question has been asked in the past, because they are new to the boards.

So do yourself a favor and let the people who have been here for a while worry about answering the same old questions over and over again. Believe me, we don't mind at all, as we enjoy enlightening someone new who may shae a passion for what we all enjoy.

I suggest that you go over to the General Discussion Thread if you want to start a discussion about a Movie like Tony Rome.

Have Fun And Enjoy. smile

Don Cardi cool

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.