Indeed, it was a great 2 hour season finale! The image of Jack stepping off that plane...beaten, weathered, worn...it was a very powerful moment.

MINOR SPOILERS

One VERY interesting new facet this season is seeing the more "human" side of Jack Bauer. After being detained in a Chinese prison for almost two years, where he underwent intense interrogations (read: torture), there's a moment where Jack questions whether or not he's cut out for this anymore. Jack's always been this unstoppable force...willing to go so far as commit treason and go against Presidential orders to get the job done. But you gotta assume after being on the receiving end of the interrogations for the better part of two years...it's gotta be tough to be the one inflicting the punishment.

Tomorrow's 2-hour conclusion to the finale looks to be another rocket-buster. The wait for the season premier has been WELL worth it. I can't wait!

Last edited by XDCX; 01/15/07 01:36 AM.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis