I thoroughly enjoyed Scarface: The World is Yours. It turned out a LOT better than I ever thought it would.

I especially like the fact that you can call for a car, and access your weapons from the trunk. Also, once you buy the Gun Dealer in the Exotics menu...you never have to worry about being unarmed again (if you've got the funds.)

The one thing that REALLY got old, though, was making drug deals, laundering money...pretty much ANYTHING that included that circular meter. I swear...I felt like I was playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour every time I made a drug deal!

The graphics are much better than most open-world, GTA-styled games, and it has a pretty decent soundtrack. The targetting system is FAR better than the system implemented in the GTA series, and the gun sounds are great.

Overall, though, the game was pretty sweet. Hell, if it had been released 5 years ago alongside Vice City, it could have been a contender.

As is, though, the story is somewhat dull, it lacks the overall humor of the GTA series, and I really have no intention of replaying it.

I'd give it a 7.5/10.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis