Originally Posted By: ap_capone48101
Originally Posted By: The Iceman
Yeah I've heard about the deal, hell it's damn near impossible NOT to hear about it.

But from my perspective at least, who cares? I sure as the hell don't. As I hate soccer it's about as boring as watching paint dry.
Actually, I'd rather watch 'soccer' over the NHL, golf, tennis, the regular season of the NBA(even though I love the Pistons) and Nascar. I still dont get why millions of people watch cars make left turns for three hours. Maybe its just a 'southern thing' I think most American just give it a chance and just bash it after not really seeing s good league like La Liga or the EPL for example.

And if this brings more fans to the MLS, then it did its job and it was a good move.

I can relate to your point concerning NASCAR, I have a friend a cousin, & an Aunt who can sit and watch an entire race. Not me like you watching a bunch of men constantly making left turns doesn't thrill me at all. I'll pay attention to see who won a race, but that's all. I can't watch an NBA game either at least not all the way through. I'll watch bits and pieces but that is it. Baseball is in the same league as soccer boring as hell.

However I'm perfectly able to sit through an entire NHL game or an NFL game.