They are all bad asses in their own rite. And in many different ways.

But I think that the point that is trying to be made here is which one of these guys is the best bad ass in the sense that they don't give a f**k about ANYONE around them, their own crew, their boss, their enemy, their wife, their girlfriend, etc.

Furio was a bad ass but he was a loyal soldier. That is why he high tailed it back to Italy when he fell for the boss's wife.

Feetch Lamanna was an old school bad ass. But he respected the rules. While he may have not been happy with having to be under a youngling like Tony, he still respected him as boss and ate his crow.

Phil Leatardo is another guy who falls into the same class in that he's old school and agree or not, he respects the rules and his boss.

IMO the only two guys that fall into the all around bad ass, I don't give a shit who you are, boss or no boss, category are Ralphie and Richie. Those two guys defied everyone and everything and had absolutely no qualms about who they killed or beat up regardless of who that person was under, what the boss thought, etc. And between the two of them I have to lean towards Richie Aprile being the best bad ass of the series, with Ralphie a close second. Richie was pretty cold all around, even when amongst his own. Ralphie, on the other hand at least showed signs, at times, of having some human qualities. Richie did not.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.